In larger spaces, you can have more defined areas like separate vanities which gives occupants their own space. In this home, the master bath area affords space for two with room to spare.
Cherry Cabinets with soft glaze accents give this large space a warm inviting feel. The custom corner linen cabinet allowing for a hidden TV in the middle compartment letting the homeowner get up to date news as they start their day.
In the smaller vanity, you will find GWD’s trademark double tray pull-outs for ample storage.
- Separate vanities
- Single sinks with drawer below large enough to store toilet paper and hairdryer
- Wide top drawers with pull-outs below
- 3 compartment linen cabinet with hidden TV
- Furniture style toe kick
- Cherry with medium stain and glaze finish
- Vanity-1 72”W x 21”D x 36”H
- Vanity-2 47”W x 21”D x 36”H
- Linen 41”W x 24”D x 96”H
When you are laying out a new bathroom it is important to remember that it’s not what the room can do but what you are doing in the room. Whether you’re listing to music or watching current events there is a way to make it work for you. With Grande Wood Designs we help in creating a great space for the way you live.