Light and Airy
This open style layout allows for counter space to provide a working order in what otherwise
would be a small kitchen.
Created in a Linen color painted finish with glazed accents, recessed panel doors and an apron sink gives
this kitchen a County flair. This 16’ long x 12’ wide area gives ample room for a small breakfast table.
- 7’ long bar gives plenty of room for family/guests to visit
- Industrial style pendants lend the area to a country feel
- 30” wide apron sink allows for a corner window view
- A 30” range with microwave hood saves space and money
- A pantry pull-out with 6 trays extends into the room giving 100% accessibility
- Glass panel upper cabinet with lighting and glass shelves help lighten tight areas
- 18” base cabinet with a double trash pull-out helps organize recyclable
- 14”D upper cabinets allow for larger dinner plates and platter storage
Remember when designing, counter space is the most used commodity in a kitchen. Grande Wood
Designs can help you put the space back into counter space.